The ANTOP Curved-panel AT-214B designed in Piano Black is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles. Its compact size allows you to position the antenna anywhere in your home. The AT-214B supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes or digital TVs.
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area. With the ANTOP AT-214B, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug into a TV, scan the channels, then enjoy your TV shows!
1) Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, balances reception range.
The Smartpass Amplifier’s all-in-one design allows easier connection, delivers correct balance between short and long range reception. It must be powered in order to function. Push the smart switch On or Off and select the switching with which more channels are received.
3) Adjustable telescopic rod antennas for optimum VHF reception.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
– Adjust and turn the extendable telescopic antennas for the best VHF reception.
– Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smartpass Amplifier.
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at FCC.gov.
What’s in the box
– AT-214B CURVED PANEL Smartpass Amplified Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna
– AC/DC Power Adapter
– 10’ Coaxial Cable
– Instruction/User Manual